Freshney Place Shopping Centre has a responsibility to all visitors to provide a welcoming, comfortable and safe environment.
The following are prohibited throughout the centre and multi-storey car parks:
1. Any act constituting a criminal act
2. Bringing any animal into the centre, except for guide or assistance dogs
3. Acting in a disorderly, disruptive or intimidating manner or causing inconvenience to others
4. Use of obscene language or gestures
5. Any act which could result in physical harm
6. Loud noise, e.g. shouting or playing music audible to others
7. Wheeling or riding of bicycles, scooters, etc. or use of skateboards, roller skates, heelies or similar
8. Consumption of alcohol or illegal substances
9. Dressing inappropriately, e.g. being bare-chested or barefooted
10. Driving a mobility scooter or similar at above walking speed or in a dangerous manner
11. Photography or filming without permission
12. Distribution of leaflets, canvassing or conducting interviews or surveys without permission
13. Smoking of tobacco products and use of e-cigarettes
Freshney Place Shopping Centre reserves the right to refuse entry and has the right to escort any persons from the premises. Any person who breaches or persistently breaches, dependant on the severity, the code of conduct will be excluded for a period of time to be determined by Centre Management.